Friday, February 19, 2010

WE HAVE WHEELS!!!

The co-pilot and I went down to Nowra yesterday and payed for the car and drove it away and she's as fantastic as we remembered!!




The co-pilot said she would have laid across the bonnet in a swim suit but her bump would het in the way so a pout standing next to will have to do.


Mmmm is that a no parking sign we have stopped under.....oh well, I doesn't apply to me habbibi

Only thing left to do (apart from winch, cargo rack, boot draws, radio....) is to think of a name for her. After all, the distinct lack of yellowness procludes a YBOD reference. Suggestions on a post card please.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Grumpy Goat said...

On account of its largeness and whiteness of hue:

Iceberg
White Whale
Beluga
White Elephant
Heffalump
Panserbjørne
Iorek Byrnison

Grumpy Goat said...

Petrol? Diesel? LPG? Turbo? 4-cyl? 6-cyl? Your readers both demand to know!

The Yellow Box Of Doom said...

Sorry, silly me.

It is a 2002 4.8L petrol with an LPG conversion so can select LPG or Petrol. I think it has 6 cylinders, I won't take it apart to check. The only down side is it has an auto gearbox but it does have the sequential/trip tronic thingy too so can have pretend manual......but its not quite the same.

That enough details?

Grumpy Goat said...

The 4800 petrol is a straight six wif variable valve timing and other wholesome goodness. I guess one of the two petrol tanks has been removed to make space for LPG tanks, and the switch is effected by the old Main/Sub dashboard switch?