Friday, January 8, 2010

Imogen Enjoys a nice bit of Black Cock

A regular reader (if the blog ever had one) will note that there has been and extended abscence of posts. This is due to the fact the the co-pilot and I have been busy with leaving the UAE, Christmas and New Year. But fear not!! I have a back log of things to blog and now have blogger on my iPhone so can start blogging wherever!! So I thought I start with the bottom of the barrel and work my way up. ;0)

The Co-Pilot and I are currently in France visiting the In Laws for a belated Christmas get together. As this is our last day here we have decided to make roast dinner for our hosts. While wondering around the Super-U decideding what meat to go for the co-pilot got the giggles and her mind was made up....we have to have a nice big 'cock noir'


If there is something garunteed to make a girl happy it's a nice big black cock!!

Happy New Year!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:France

2 comments:

Grumpy Goat said...

Sports cars work wonders too. And jewellery.

Or so I'm reliably informed.

Richard B said...

Only been married a few months and already turned elsewher !