Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ey Eyhab, here's to your dreams!!

Well the weather here in Sydney has finally started to break which has had two very favourable results. The first being that the humidity has started to ease (although not quite completely yet) and secondly there are some pretty darn impressive storm clouds rolling across the evening sky last night when we went out for awalj about. This of course gave me fantastic photo opportunities.....just when I didn't have the camera with me.



Still I had the trusty iPhone so had to rely on Chase Jarvis's maxim of the best camera is the one you have with you. And I promise, this is the actual shot with actual colours....there has been no Photoshop jiggery pokery here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

R Bailey said...

Nice sky, shame about the foreground.
Good job you only had your iPhone or it would have been carpark and nice sky.

p.s. Yes I am bored ;-)