Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm not taking like a paper cup...

Well, we made it through quite a lot of snow and Ice and road gritters and we are now in Caen. We arrived at our selubrious hotel which was located in an industrial estate.

We were so inspired by the decor (based on crap student halls I am sure of it) that we immediately headed out into the snow again to take a look around Caen and find food.



And our search ended at that international symbol for kwality and valu.... Mc Donalds!! And you know what, pulp fiction is right. You can have a glass of beer with your meal....and I don't mean no paper cup, I'm talking a glass of beer!!



Although I think a combination of the cold and the beer might have gone to the poor co-ilots head:



I'll say no more.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Richard B said...

Sorry tried to read but the entry thawed out and metled on the way to the big sand pit.

Cold at the moment don;t you know !
24C in the day and 16 at night !