Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sod it, I'm buying a Mac

I'm sure nobody actually reads my blog, its more a place for me to dump my thoughts and save my links, but hey ho. On the off chance somebody actually reads this; I have decided to scrap the silly idea of putting Mac OSX on to my eeePC - I'm sorry, but its just too much faff and I can't stand the hours it requires......I'm afraid I just like the sun light too much.

Next time I am in the UK I will just grab my techy spod brother, take away his teddy bear and lock him in the cupboard under the stairs until he does it for me.

In the meantime I have decided to throw caution to the wind and just buy myself a Mac laptop.....and what a beauty she is......if all goes to plan (and it is a convoluted plan therefore likley due to failure) by the middle of February I will have a lovely Mac Book Air!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steven,
Hope you're enjoying your new toy. You've been a good boy this year I see.
Santa