Saturday, November 15, 2008

Movember Week 2

Ok its now 15 Movember so I am now officially 2 weeks into the Mo-challenge and I am sure you will agree that the improvement is vast and I am not a veritable badger muncher:



Well, of sorts.

Ok, so maybe I'm not a goatboy just yet, but you have to agree, in the right light, and with a prevailing wind, down hill, it does like kind of masculine and manly......Oh sod you then!!

On a visit to see the goat this weekend I was proudly showing off my beard and was greeted with something similar to the following discussion:

"Presumably you haven't kept precisely to the rules because you have shaved your cheeks and neck to keep it in a neat goaty".
"No I haven't, this is just the only places it grows"
"oh, how unfortunate, you really are a freak doomed for ever to look like a member of the philosophy fraturnity"
"And so do you use boot polish to colour some bits balck will leaving the rest blonde?"
"Nooo, that is the way it grows"
"Oh dear, how unfortunate"
"But at least you have had the sense to keep it trimmed and looking tidy"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, you haven't let it get all long and become a wispy mess"
"No i haven't trimmed anything, this is all that grows on my chin in two weeks"
"Oh Jeeezzz, you really havn't been through puberty have you!!"
"Go and make a cup of tea Goatboay, and take to bushy chin badger with you!!"

1 comment:

Mme Cyn said...

I think the face fuzz is kinda cute.