Saturday, August 8, 2009

Normal Service Shall Now Be Resumed

Following a long break in postings on this blog regular reader(s) can lok forward to a resumption of normal service as my latest side project is now completed and I can return to more important matters like diving, driving and general inane observations of stuff around me.

So what was this side project I hear you ask.......well, I only went and got myself married didn't I!!

The lovely Imogen Mason (now Beckett) agreed earlier this year to marry me and made me proper proud. I nthe lead up to the wedding I have therefore been dedicating my efforts to our wedding blog, which can be found at www.marriedandnotevenpregnant.blogspot.com.



While previously htis has only been circulated around those invitted to the wedding, with the big day over and done with I thought I'd share it with my wider reader.

Enjoy.

No comments: