Saturday, June 6, 2009

Shadowy Gangsta Wars

Warning to all woudl be fools who leave a YBOD on hos own with only his cameraphone and shadow for company.

While 'helping' BSS2 with the wheel respray I noticed out of the corner of my eye that my shadow, the little tinker, had chosen to earn a crust on the side a shadowy gangsta!!

Never trust your shadow, they might look all innocent and tustworthy, always there right behind you:



But at the first opportunity they will arm themselves



and when you confront them about it they draw their weapons



and fire at random in the air!!



Ibbah ibbahhh underlay underlay!!! El presedenty bandito, I kill people for money, but you are my friend.....I kill you for free!!

3 comments:

Grumpy Goat said...

Fear the Dark.

For in the Dark, you cannot see what your Shadow is doing...

Anonymous said...

Thank fully for the YBOD this was as close as he got to an air hammer.

BSS2

Mme Cyn said...

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands....